From:
Duncan Broadfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 13:17:47 EST
Thank you Patricia and Toby for your kind words.  Even though I knew none of
those affected, I have shed tears over this.  It is just too close to home.

The people of Dunblane are by all accounts drawing great comfort from the
sympathy expressed from all over the world.

I believe the end was quick for most of the children.  10 minutes earlier the
whole school was in the hall - who knows what carnage could have been.

Thanks again,

Mary Broadfoot, from a sad Scotland