From:
Pam Lacey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:11:20 +0000
then every
single person will have one bowel movement for each meal of the day (3 for
adults, many more for infants). I have read a great deal of his info as well
as that of other holistic practitioners whose area of research is gut
health. There is absolute consensus that regular bowel movements are
essential for good health. I think this is true and I tell parents it's
true.
Jennifer

Jennifer - I don't doubt the research here - but I must have been
constipated my whole life then - 47 years! I have 'never' been 'regular'
even when I've had diarhhea, nor might I add have the rest of my family
except my husband!  Maybe 3 in one day then none for 5 days! - and what is
'regular' for one would be 'irregular' for another - I would think it very
'irregular' if I had 'regular' poos too.  - sorry seems a mute point to me,
almost like saying all babies need to be fed every 4 hours! - another one
we've had to get through.

Pam
ABM BFC UK