From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:05:18 -0300
Hi, folks!

I'm putting together all WBW 97 reports in the WABA website. It's very
interesting to know what each country is doing and even have some ideas
knowing each other experiences!

These are the countries from which we received WBW reports: Africa,
Argentina, Austria, Benin, Bosnia, Brasil, Cook Island, Costa Rica, Germany,
Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.

I know thart there are lots of people from USA, Australia and Canada' in
these discussion lists - as well as from other countries!

So, please, send me a quick note about your activities during the WBW
doesn't matter if it's not a "country report", all activities are very
important for us!

I want take this oppontunity to remember that the "WBW 98 announcement as
well as the 98 illustration is also already available in WABA website!

Hugs,

Denise Arcoverde
World Breastfeeding Week International Coordinator
Origem site: http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento
WABA site: http://www.elogica.com.br/waba
Personal site: http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/3176
ICQ UIN: 4127955