From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:03:58 +0000
Yes, and neither of them are newborns self latching for the very first time!

So they're not what the breast-crawl is - a very first latching, so yes,
in that sense, they are older babies!  :-)

And I, personally, always give all the sources to mothers at the same
time - so the breast crawl is always viewed along side the other 3
resources.  I actually prefer Nancy's, and have told her so, as you can
see the head bob and the interaction so clearly.  But it's not a first
latching!

Still require newborns for the site... if anyone has their own footage!
(Can't steal the other woman's that Diane found, but will put the URL
into the info.)

And Diane, if you could find me footage of a mother birthing  sitting
and picking up her baby, and doing the lick and the eye to eye thing,
and then slowly building up interaction - just as you described in your
talk at LLL GB - I'll have it posted in a trice! :-)

Morgan :-)