From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:48:53 -0700
For this group I should have called it Instinct/Intuition.  We as the
human race would not have survived into the 21st century without using
these attributes.  The adage to "Use it or Lose It" applies here also.

There are all different types of learning styles, but there is an
inner voice that we should all be listening to in ourselves.  Various
recent TV shows on personal safety for women have shown that before
being attacked, scammed or otherwise taken advantage of, women have all
had the *sense* something was wrong.  They used their logic to override
their sense.  Sometimes they recovered quickly enough to emerge
unscathed, but most of the time overriding this *sense* meant becoming a
victim.

This can happen in the medical profession also.  Though often due to the
credentials after a name, women buy into a scheme in pregnancy, birth
and lactation that is not a beneficial model for them to follow.

Oh, for another doctor like the late MD, Dr. Robert Mendelsohn and his
book "Confessions of a Medical Heretic."
Judy Ritchie