From:
Lucretia McGee Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:01:08 -0600
Yes, this does happen here.  If the baby does not gain well, seems to have
intolerance, digestive disruptions, etc, all this in NICU.  It is very
expensive, and we often have mothers continue to pump with the hope that
baby can transition back to the breast.
Lu Bush
RNC,IBCLC
Plano, TX