From:
lisa mooney RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:02:05 EDT
Do most people just verbally ask the mom if it is ok for you to touch her
breasts when teaching Hand Expression or do you have her sign a consent form?
Just wondering? Since they stuck my office in the OB/GYN clinic, where I have
the least support hospital wide, where they always have standbys for legality
issues. Lisa Mooney