From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:39:46 +1000
I am well aware that tongue tie can cause nasty problems for many
breastfeeding babies and mothers, however not for all.  All three of my
children are tongue tied and I had no problem breastfeeding them and speech,
bless their little hearts, is not a problem either.
The oldest (14) has just finished extensive orthodontic treatment - please
don't tell me that a tiny little snip all those years ago could have saved
me all those dollars now or I'll cry :(  The next two are just coming up to
the age where orthodontists start showing an interest!
Denise
in Brisbane, Australia