From:
Margery Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 16:02:10 -0400
>I recently heard that many cultures use the urine in a baby's diaper to
treat thrush.  Anyone else hear this?

It's been about 15 years... I had a housemate whose father was a podiatrist.
She phoned him long distance one evening to ask his advice on how to treat
the athlete's foot she had picked up during her stint as a lifeguard. It was
late, and our local pharmacy was closed. The itching was driving her nuts.

She was less than enthused when she got off the phone. "What did he say?" I
asked.

"He said, get in the shower and pee on your toes."

Margery Wilson, IBCLC
PS: Don't know if it worked. She waited 'til morning and bought some OTC
ointment.