From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:29:36 -0800
 HI All,
Nofia writes:

>Many of my friends have tried Ginko Bilboa on their ADD kids to see if it
>would replace the Ritalin.  Supposedly because it increases blood flow it
>is thought to help ADD by bringing more blood to the brain.  I haven't
>noticed this, but I did have a slightly better supply from taking it.

Nofia, (can't resist!) does this mean you haven't noticed it helping ADD,
but have  noticed a better supply of blood to YOUR brain?  :D
Hey, having had a baby only a year ago, and being brainless from that, I
could use some more blood to my brain!

Jay
(who will take a chuckle anywhere she can get it!)