Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:04:32 EDT
My favorite is the Breast-burger.   I think this was coined be Diane
Weissinger? to describe the way we shape the breast with our hand in order to
fit more of it into the baby's mouth.  Think about an adult biting into a
hamburger:   line it up parallel to your nose and your teeth hardly get any
purchase at all, but turn it so that it is parallel to your lips instead and
suddenly you can fit quarter of the sandwich in your mouth at one bite!

Elisheva