From:
Barbara Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:58:09 -0500
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone works in a hospital environment where
they are giving the breastfeeding moms the pneumovax vaccine.  We are
currently looking at using it at our facility and all the literature I have been
able to find states there have been no studies and they are not able to say it
is ok.  Just wondered if anyone has any experience with this?  thanks for your
input.