From:
Talmadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 20:52:00 CDT
Hi!  My name is Janet Talmadge.  I'm a new subscriber to LACTNET and feel
that this resource will be an invaluable aid to me as I learn and share
with others in the field of lactation!  I live in Naperville, Illinois with
my husband and four children.  I've been a LLL Leader for 15 years and a
pump rental station for 3 years.  Last summer I took the IBCLE and passed!
I am now in private practice in Naperville, working to put my children
through college in the near future.

Janet Talmadge, IBCLC

              Dick Talmadge