From:
Carrolls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:05:52 -0400
>Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 18:13:45 -0400
>To: Lactnet
>From: Carrolls <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: American Academy of Pediatrics/insurance reimbursement for LC's
and SANVITA PROGRAMS

>Hi
>
>I really need some documentation for the AAP recommends insurance
reimbursement.
>Wasn't it in ILCA globe...?  THis could really help all of us. A major
insurance company in Atlanta is going to add Lactation services to their
policy... I need someone to fax me a copy of that page... I can't find it.
Were there references with it???  E mail me privately if you will fax me
this.

>THe lady with the horrible pain in her scapula area quit nursing a few
days ago,,, she said the pain was just too bad.  Now it is some better.
SHe did do gentian violet.  SO sad.

>BY the way, I hope it is ok to say but....Sanvita is really picking up.. I
Have
>THE CDC (Centers for Disease Control), Kodak, CIGNA and Platinum
Technology!!!!!! Any Sanvita providers that want to talk,,,,PLEASE E MAIL
ME privately. There are others in Atlanta that other LC's do.