From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:21:59 -0800
 My announcement a few days ago that the iron-on transfers are in the mail, brought a resurgence of requests for same, and/or for information.
Having okay'ed it with Mama Bruce, let me say:

There are two transfers in a set, matching the front and back of the current Lactnet T and sweatshirt design.

One shows a globe in blue and green, with a circle of keyboards/screens around it.  In the center of the screens are hearts.
It says "Latch-on to LACTNET"

The second says "Are you on Lactnet Yet?", again showing a globe, and below it are directions for subscribing, or getting further information.

It is $9/set, including mailing, in the US; $10.00 in Canada and Mexico; and $11.00 everywhere else.  (I assume it costs the same to mail to South America, Africa or Europe as it does to Australia.)
Send me your check or moneyorder, and your snailmail address.
I have a few sets still on hand, but then will need to stop in at the copier on a regular (weekly?) basis?

So, if you missed the boat the first time -- or weren't even on the dock -- here's your second (and maybe last) chance.  I'll be doing these for a couple of weeks, pretty much on a piecemeal basis.  But I probably won't be able to interested in doing it beyond this month, unless there are simply floods of orders.

Sincerely,  Chanita

Oh, if you're going to order, e-mail me and I'll return-mail my snail-mail address.