From:
Tania Archbold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:04:55 -0500
I hand the parents the WHO guide to formula preparation at home. I also explicitly state that the concern is with the powdered formula not the water. So many parents think you need to boil the water to make the water safe, not the formula. I also explain that premade liquid formula is safer for newborns than powdered formula.

Tania Archbold
www.mothersnectar.ca