Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:02:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2005 5:47:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

It seems  a point of concern, that when we do this, the formula company
that  provides us with those free infant growth charts (the newborn
growth  assessment at birth ones) and paper measuring tapes will no
longer be  provided to us.

#1.  I need to find out where we can order these  things without the
company's logo to replace what the formula company  provides us.

The marketing department at the hospital should be able to find these
products in any marketing catalog. Then you can order them with the hospital  logo
on them which will  implant the hospital logo on parents.
I ordered growth charts for our health department and had parenting tips
printed at certain points along the chart, along with resource phone  numbers.
You can also find totes, lunch bags, etc to replace the formula company  bags
and with your hospital logo, it is advertising wherever the mom goes. The
marketing department should like that.

Barbara Whitehead, BS, IBCLC, RLC
Eastern NC