From:
Helen Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:22:42 +0100
Hi Morgan
Didn't mean that  I thought you'd only told her then,  but that over the  16
years I've been taking calls from the area I've come across a lot more than
3 mothers nursing their toddlers/older children.  They don't tell the HV as
they don't want the risk of getting any  grief from them.  This means that
HVs do not know about them, so believe it  uncommon.

Helen