From:
bclesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:16:46 -0600
Kathy,
 I apologize if it sounded like I was "bashing" feminism. Bashing does not
accomplish anything. It was not my intention.
 I am curious, though. Why do women not support each other on this issue?
Why is breastfeeding not a national feminism issue(and maybe it is?). Why
are women who choose to stay at home still made to feel like they are doing
"inferior" work/service?

Carol L'Esperance, RN, MSN, IBCLC
Albuquerque, NM 87106 USA