From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 15:39:14 -0900
Lisa, Amen to your final note that you are waiting for the day
when one of the victims has the courage to stand up and sue for
damages. As I said before, we should even implant thoughts of
lawsuits in our clients who were victims: of abm misleading
advertising, of nurses who abused newborns in their rush to get
them "breastfeeding", of doctors who interrupted bf because of
physician distress over neonatal jaundice, etc. etc. Make room
on the soapbox, Lisa! Judy K. in Israel