Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 21:36:08 EDT
Linda Smith says,

<<  Besides, now that I'm "older" I think I should wear
 purple more often. >>

Well Linda, OF COURSE!  Purple is the color of royalty, denotes wisdom and a
certain wonderful attitude that comes with knowing who you are and being
comfortable with that person.  Don't forget that 50 is the year of Jubilee --
and I think we have the right (and responsibility) to celebrate every year
thereafter.

I've even written a poem that begins "When I Am a Grandmother, I Shall Have a
Purple Sling...."

Jan -- whose 16 year old has promised to buy her a purple Mustang convertible
for her 70th birthday -- which, she hastens to say -- is still quite a few
years away!