From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 07:17:05 -0400
Bag Balm has been around for a long time and many people swear by it for
use on hands that won't heal.  Personally I find the smell and feel
repulsive, but my dad loved it for his garden weary hands.  I can't imagine
recommending it for nipples. Just because we use it on cow's udders doesn't
make it suitable for breasts.  Another US cultural attitude (breasts are
just like udders)  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ