From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 14:27:11 -0500
Could someone outline the risks and deficits - shortterm and longterm - of a
bottle of formula a day.  Or a bottle a week?

I wonder also about the babies who get one or two days of formula bottles in
the early days.  In this case, is the risk only of being set up for
allergies?  Any others that we know of?

I have heard at various forums - but not read - that a single bottle of
formula causes internal changes that persist for weeks.  What's the
reference?  What exactly are the changes?

Pretty basic questions;  it's time I got the answers pinned down.

TIA
Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY