From:
Teresa Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:13:25 -0500
I have been asked to do a presentation on breastfeeding and high risk
mothers. The audience will not be health professionals, but a group of
people who work with mothers classified as "high risk" - staff from child
protective services, for example, volunteer "home visitors" from a
provincial program, staff from women's shelters, etc. I have some experience
working with high risk mothers and with protective services (called CAS
here) but wondered if any in this group had suggestions on important issues
to cover and suggestions to involve the audience.

Teresa Pitman