From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:33:04 -0800
Okay...ready for a good laugh?  Picture this...a mom in our town actually
did her own test weighing at the local post office.  She put baby--with car
seat--on the digital postal scale before feeding.  Then she sat right down
there in the lobby and nursed; followed by another test weighing.  One of
the post office employees knew I am an IBCLC and later called me to tell me.
I had to laugh.  This brings up all sorts of images of women in grocery
stores with babies hanging from scales suspended from the ceiling.
Have a great weekend!
-- Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]