From:
Yaffa Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 23:16:46 -0700
Becky,
It's me again.  I realized that I almost continually mispell the word gauge,
which I did again in my last post.  I can't blame that on tired, just a block
with that particular word.  I am going to try harder now.  I also meant to
mention that I am fascinated with your discovery about being able to pump one
side at a time without removing the blue band, but simply by turning the
pressure down one.  Why can't the company come up with simple solutions like
that instead of all the extra complicated instructions for moms who have enough
on their minds without having to be engineers?  Thanks.

Yaffa