From:
Jim Hinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:00:10 -0800
I will have a UNC-CH  student (health policy and administration major) for
12 weeks this summer.  One of the things I want her to do is design and
implement a breastfeeding duration study.    When JCAHO visited us a couple
of months ago, we were asked about our breastfeeding duration rate and had
to say we did not know.  I want the hospital to have a better answer if
asked the question again.

Does anyone have a survey that can be shared which has been used for such an
outcomes measurement study?    It would certainly be easier not to have to
start from scratch to design the survey instrument.

Of course, I will share our result with all of our lactnet friends!

Thanks in advance!!

Pardee Hinson, MPH, IBCLC
Carolinas Lactation Center
Charlotte, NC