From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 09:58:02 -0400
TO explain this a little more, : )..

If you send a command to [log in to unmask] with the message:

SET LACTNET DIGEST

You will then get 300 lines of messages COMPACTED into one message. It cuts
down on the number of email messages you get. You then can sift through
later....

Also, you can send a command to that same address, the computer command
address listed above, with a command of:

SET LACTNET NOMAIL

If you are going away, or can't handle mail. This stops your mail

If you want to REVERSE The DIGEST or NOMAIL commands, you send a command of:

SET LACTNET MAIL

Hope this is clear.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill