Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 23:06:42 -0600
Here is what I found about it on their site...  anyone care to take a stab at whether or not it's safe?

Calorad® 2000
"Kosher/Marine derives its collagen from tuna fish. We have found this formula to have a greater success rate than the bovine (derived from cows).

Ingredients:
Oxygenated water, collagen hydrolysat Marine/Kosher (from fish) Bovine (from Canadian certified beef), aloe vera, glycerin, potassium sorbate, natural pink lemonade flavoring, methyl/propyl paraben.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (0.5 fl. oz / 15mL)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 16 Calories from fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Sodium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 0g
Protein 3g

Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron. % based upon 2000 calorie / day diet.

Caution: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. Not recommended if pregnant or lactating."

Melisa
~*~*~*~*~
Did you hear? Breast is Best!
Certified Lactation Counselor
Student Midwife
Alternative Medicine Counselor in Training
Childbirth Educator
www.nurturingmama.com

View my auctions at http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/user/lacmama

Mom to Harry who changed my life,