From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:35:21 -0500
Lactnetters,
  Here's the reply I received to my email inquiring about studies
regarding
FLUIDjoint, the product that comes from the "magic" cows in New Zealand
that was compared favorably with breastmilk in the ads circulated on
Lactnet last week. Has anyone learned anything else about this product?
I'll be interested to see the studies, once their inventory is back
up to speed.
  Naomi Bar-Yam

Dear Naomi:

I am in receipt of your email regarding Fluidjoint.  The active ingredient
in Fluidjoint has been tested in over 40 years of research and tracking
8,000 cases.  As referred to in the newspaper, we have access to 16
clinical
tests and studies.  Currently, inventory of the official reports
containing
the 16 clinical trails is not sufficient to meet popular demand.  As soon
as
the reports become available, we will forward one copy to you if you will
provide us with your name and mailing address.  In the meantime, as
everyone
is unique and individuals can react differently to the same substance, we
recommend that anyone considering taking any type of dietary supplement to
consult with their physician to see what is best for them, particularly
those individuals with established medical conditions and taking
medications.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us for further
assistance.

Thank you,

Cheryl Swanigan

PatentHEALTH, LLC