From:
Ann Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:03:11 EST
I gave my reference for reflux and I must admit it was a couple years old.  I
called the number and talked at length with the founder of the institution.
I gave the name as, APHS and it has changed to, IFFGD.  The address and phone
are the same but instead of calling she gave me some web sites that are worth
checking out and there are email options.
The 2 sites are: www.ABOUTKIDSGI.ORG
                        www.APHS-DOC.ORG
She also told me that Sallie Page-Goertz gave a presentation for their group
a couple years ago in Kansas City.  Is Sallie on LACTNET?  If not, does
anyone have her email address?
This organization (which is made up of many clinicians in the GI field)
sounds very receptive to input from the lactation field, so please visit
their sights and comment.
I'm looking forward to the material she is sending me.
Ann Perry RN, IBCLC
Boston, MA