Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:01:46 EST

<< Again, my packaging husband suggests that the shirt and the car seat may
 have organic - based dyes - which would react with enzymes in breast milk=

 (NOT bleach).

 Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, IBCLC >>

Jeanette,
Thanks so much for this thought. It makes sense to me and to the mom in
question. Thanks too for those of you that shared similar stories. I hated to
happened because I can't find any research to support the possibility of its
occurence!" :-)  Don't you love it when someone brings you a problem that
"CAN'T" happen??? LOL!

Laurie (B.S., CLC)
in sunny and beautiful northern IN after a long, dreary winter