From:
Wendi Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:53:35 -0700
Virginia,

This couple gave birth at home with midwives and had no other possible way
for the company to find their address other than Motherhood Maternity.  I
don't feel comfortable donating formula.  I would much rather donate
breastfeeding support but that is just my personal feeling on things.  I
would much rather that no one ever uses this product.  I never received one
formula sample after having my baby at home.  Thanks for your input.

Wendi

<<Wendi~
It is my experience that formula companies just send out samples of formula
to all new mothers. I know I received a ton, and so have the women I know. I
don't necessarily think it is Motherhood Maternity selling their name. I
think it would the hospital doing it.
I just took all the formula I received in the mail and donated it a food
bank for low income women. I can't assume that all women will breastfeed and
I thought "at least someone will get some use out of it."
Virginia>>