Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 06:24:05 PST
Ciny asked:
>I  just spoke with our formula rep for the company that is not putting
pumps in their diaper bag, instead they are going to be giving moms a
$10.00 off rebate coupon to  be used towards the breast pump of their
chioce. He said this way moms can use it towards the purhace or ental of
a quality pump from the hospital they deliver at and this will make the
LC's happier ....
What do you think of this?

        "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts"

Norma Ritter IBCLC, LLLL
"If not now, when? If not us, who?" R. Hillel