From:
Jessica Claire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:42:52 -0700
Very suspicious timing indeed!

It's a wonderful example of why there shouldn't be nurseries for
healthy infants!  Also, I wish the paper would report on
accidental/unnecessary abm feeding of infants in the hospital.  I
don't have any scientific study to back me up, but I'd bet my eye
teeth that this happens much, much more frequently than accidental
cross-nursing and certainly can do lots of harm.

I too would have been completely apoplectic had my baby gone missing,
but the first mother's response (horrid body fluid) would seem more
appropriate had somebody peed on her newborn.

Jessica Claire
LLL leader in Los Angeles