From:
Brenda Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:46:00 -0700
I have had some good feeback on the 49-year old mom who will soon be breastfeeding after being menopausal receiving in vitro fertilization to become pregnant, and being on replacement hormones throughout pregnancy.

What I am looking for now is information about the combination of estrogen/progesterone whe may need to support lactation, and how the ratio between the two should be manipulated. Is on better in terms of bf?

Thanks,

           Brenda Phipps
     The Breastfeeding Center