From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:57:55 +0000
Spending a day catching up on lactnet and Hurricane Katrina bureaucracy and
paperwork.
Congrats to Lactnet on the award and also to Jack on his clinic.
I've been with lactnet almost since the very beginning and it has gotten me
through a hospitalization where the dr. wanted me to wean my 14 mo old
(she's now 11 and bf for about 5 yrs) and Hurricane Katrina (still getting
thru that).
Lactnet has been a very valuabe professional and personal resource. THANK
YOU.

Laurie Wheeler, IBCLC, MN, RN
formerly New Orleans Louisiana
now NE Mississippi