From:
Leslie Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:35:00 +0200
Dear Nancy
From my experience, you can get one hour to your credit, for every day that
you have worked in the OB department (you have to really calculate how many
days you worked for so many years...).
Try to get experience  outside the hospital as well - it is important - for
preparation for the exam and  - in general!
Good luck
Leslie - waiting for the results of this year's exam .....