Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:48:16 -0700
Listmates
As many of you know I am designing a maternal/child telehealth kit to
facilitate documentation and organization of phonecalls and advice given
out by professionals in small/med sized health centers, hospitals and clinics.
It is 80% complete and I would like input on the following ...

What are the top three frequently asked NONURGENT questions you or your staff get
asked over the phone under any or all of the following headings....

Pregnancy
Labour
Postpartum Mom
Infant Feeding (Breastfeeding concerns)
Newborn
Older Baby

Bonus points if you include the answers :-)
TIA
Ruth
Kelowna, British Columbia