Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:35:18 -0600
I saw your survey post today and decided to get into the mix.

My first child was 29 months old when I chose to become pregnant with my
second.  Beginning about 3 months into the pregnancy my nipples were very
sore and I couldn't bear to nurse, so "we" weaned.

Second pregnancy went to term. First child was 3 years 1 month.

When the second was born, number one did ask to nurse but I didn't want her
to so we cuddled while I fed the baby.  She decided that she wanted a
bottle of water to "make the Milkies Wanters" go away."  She used it for a
few weeks and then found that there were many other things that were more
satisfying.

That was 28 years ago. I have different feelings today.

Pat Gima

Mailto:[log in to unmask]