From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:02:42 -0500
 Rescue remedy is energy medicine--a drop in a bathtub or a drop on the tongue are the same thing. I use Bach Flowers very, very often with families. As someone else mentioned, you can simply rub a few drops on the soles of the feet, or the temples have mom and baby co-bathe with a few drops.

But, RR is not going to solve a problem like reflux or food allergy or gut damage from the AIM, which really sound more likely. Anytime a baby is getting AIM, you have an obvious cause of gut damage and since mom may be seeing the problem with every feeding, I would be more inclined to look at allergy (does mom ingest the same ingredients as in the AIM?). And since baby isn't latching--I have to ask--is PTT ruled out? These kids often have a terrible time with bottle-feeding as well.

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, Toulouse, FR
Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC