From:
Judy Le Van Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:44:19 EST
Jennifer:
     Thanks to Pat for the grant pump info.  Several stores and LCs I know
rent pumps and I was never told this was an  option.
    I hope this family has lots of support for their  new challenges from
family and friends. People are often looking for a way to  help, so...If these
parents really want this, and they feel comfortable, they  can set up a fund for
interested friends, neighbors, and family to contribute  to. If anyone asks
if they need anything, they can say they would love for  people to help sponsor
the pump rental of the rental Electrics. If needed she  can always switch to
your PNS later on.
    Worth a shot?

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC