Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 06:31:41 PDT
Cindy wrote:

>An interesting article entitled "Diagnosing and Managing Breast Disease During
Pregnancy and Lactation" by Carol E.H. Scott-Conner, MD, PhD,appears in the
May issue of Medscape Women's Health, an on-line journal.
You can find the journal at
http://www.medscape.com/Home/Journals/Medscape-Journals.html

I saw this article yesterday, and wanted to comment on the recommendation to either
stop breastfeeding 48hrs before a biopsy or empty the breast the same morning....
However, my server will not allow me to reply directly from a net site, and I could
not find a separate e-mail address for medscape. I do hope that (at least) one of my
1200 lacnet friends addresses this issue. PLEASE!

Norma Ritter IBCLC, LLLL
"If not now, when? If not us, who?" R. Hillel