Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 04:19:18 -0400

  "Hopefully,we will reach a point where the inherent oneness of the human
race will be so well accepted & incorporated in everyone's mindset that
when there arte legitimate differences ,they can be honestly
expressedithout fear of offending or being misunderstood!"

  SO TRUE  Winnie.I agree with you wholeheartedly.So nice to hear/read it
said/in writing.

 AND I cant believe that they would give 50% custody for a newborn.Does
this happen?Doesnt breastfeeding count for anything in some places?Must
have a nanny or something.Cant imagine too many dads wanting sole custody
of a newborn.Shame he cant do 50% of pregnancy & labour,as you said
Winnie.Although I think both can be pretty wonderful...& we would miss out
then.

  and

  Debbie (Tobin),you must be so proud of your son .I would be & I feel so
proud for you.Fancy him writing his assignment on breastfeeding...without
any encouragement.There are many ways to spread the breastfeeding word.

  Anne Fox