From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 23:15:05 -0400
Elisha,
I called around to the bigger hospitals in our area and asked what their
policies were on a few things.  I also used the ones from Riordan and
Auerback, and some from Evergreen in Seattle area.  I have to laugh because
my supervisor was so surprised that anyone would want to do work on policies
she was really cooperative....except of course for giving freebies out to all
our moms.
I'll fax them too you if you'd like.
Linda