From:
Deena Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 15:41:16 -0400
There is a AAFP (american academy of family physicians -sorry I don't know
the address. However, the support of all doctors depends on their training
(as well as their personalities etc). At our institution FP training is
currently poor in breastfeeding although people like Alica Dermer (also on
Lactnet are trying to change it. Alicia can tell you her somewhat negative
experiences to date better than I can.
--
*  Deena Zimmerman MD MPH                          *
*  Department of Pediatrics                        *