From:
Karen Koss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 13:35:12 -0400
I found the following in the 18 Mars edition of ELLE Magazine:  A special
contest for readers includes the following question:

 6. Le lait maternal contient autant de proteines que de lipides: VRAI
   FAUX

This is the French edition and although my french is limited to survival,
it's obviously about the relationship between the amount of protein and fat
in mother's milk.  The other questions involved the percentage of obesity in
France, a question about lipoaspiration, and the tendency for women to eat
more sugar at the time of ovulation.

Anyone care to comment?

Karen Koss
Brighton, MI