From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:22:55 +1000
Kathy
Whilst I've not seen references to new research on this and missed it on
Lactnet, Irwin A Hyman in The Case Against Spanking, refers to Strauss'
book, Beating the devil out of them: Corporal punishment in America.
Lexington Books. 1994.
More interestingly, he gives the email address of the National Center for
the Study of Corporal Punishment and Alternatives, as
for a publication list
Hyman's book is a good read.
Jan Cornfoot  [log in to unmask]
Editor, Birth Issues