From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 06:12:41 -0700
Would it be possible to use a small fridge of the kind that can be powered by the car cigaret lighter? Or a kind of electrical coolerbox used for campers and the like? (examples: http://www.nextag.com/electric-cooler/compare-html)
 I presume there are electric outlets in a plain?

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC, retired LLLL, MOM in warm southern Netherlands