From:
CBrussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:08:20 EST
i really like the concept of "marketing breastfeeding," looking at it this way
ought to suggest some new approaches to us. unfortunately, right now i am
drawing a complete blank. but the related question, why don't insurance
companies "endorse" breastfeeding? i asked that a year and a half ago at a LLL
professional day conference, and those who should know said that insurance
companies are waiting for more statistical evidence. they won't go for any
kind of policy change based on what they perceive to be anecdotal evidence.
bah humbug, huh. perhaps they are waiting for a more obvious clue, though i
can't imagine what that might be.

in my rambling post about NSAIDS, i just meant to say that i have taken large
doses of nsaids for four years and my daughter appears to be perfectly
wonderful, although maybe these drugs have caused her to have a very strong
will (couldn't be me, huh).

carol b.